5 things you may not know about Goddard Enterprises' William Putnam
New Interim Chairman of Goddard Enterprises Ltd., William Putnam
William Putnam is a member of the Goddard family.
He was named Interim Chairman yesterday in an official statement issued by Goddard Enterprises Ltd (GEL) yesterday.
Here are five things you may not know about him:
1. He earned a Bachelor of Science - Finance from Miami University, and an MBA from Florida International University (FIU). And last year he led Goddard to sign on as the 2017-8 Corporate Sponsor of the Chapman Cup, FIU’s graduate case competition, in which teams of students put their analytical skills to work solving real-world business problems.
2. For over 11 years, between 2004 and 2016, Putnam was the Executive Vice President of Macmillan Holdings Inc., a fuel distributor based in Miami Florida, responsible for strategic, financial and operational issues.
3. He was the President of Suzuki do Brazil Automovies Importacao e Exportacao Ltda for almost four years, from 1997 to 2001.
4. He spent seven years in Brazil.
5. According to AngelList, he is the Founder of a startup company called MetalCoCo from 2015 to now. MetalCoCo is a completely outsourced organization, which manufactures, distributes and markets a stainless steel coconut opener. This project started to provide employment to people in a small town in Brazil. I have outsourced all functions; manufacturing, planning and forecasting, supply chain/logistics, sales and marketing, order and payment processing and accounting.
The coconut opener is manufactured in Brazil and Indonesia, employing over 35 people and is marketed in over 30 countries.
Get the latest local and international news straight to your mobile phone for free:
Download the Loop News Caribbean app on Google Play Store: http://bit.ly/GetALoop
Download the Loop News Caribbean app on the App Store: http://bit.ly/GetiLoop