ANSA McAL gives seven costumers $140 000 in prizes
Created : 24 August 2017
ANSA McAL today launched their Lucky 7 Jackpot – a way of giving back to their customers across all their companies in Barbados over the next 15 weeks.
Seven amazing prizes valued at over $140,000 will be drawn randomly from customers who shop at any of their companies and activate their entry form online. All entries will be included in all seven draws!
Nicholas Mouttet, CEO of ANSA McAL (Barbados) commented: ‘People are hurting financially and find it hard to treat themselves to luxuries at this time, so the Group came together and created seven amazing prizes to enable seven lucky winners to benefit, basically a winner every 2 weeks.”
Prizes donated from the seven companies are:
1. 40” SMART TV + Laptop + Printer with free ink and paper from Brydens Xpress & Stationery
2. $4,000 of Free paint from Berger Paint and $4,000 cash to pay a painter to have your home repainted before Christmas
3. $10,000 worth of FREE Insurance for your Home & contents, Vehicle and Health for your family from Brydens Insurance
4. $12,000 worth of FREE Groceries from Bryden Stokes
5. A Kitchen makeover from Standard - $10,000 worth of KENMORE appliances and $5,000 cash towards labour to refresh your kitchen
6. $20,000 cash from Consolidated Finance
7. A KIA RIO from MQI valued at $69,900
By spending just $100 at any of their companies, Bryden Stokes Ltd, Consolidated Finance, Brydens Insurance, Standard, Brydens Xpress and Stationery, McEneraney Quality Inc and recently acquired Berger Paints, customers will be given 1 entry form which they go online towww.ansalucky7jackpot.com and activate.
Seven draws will take place on 18th and 30th September, October 14th and 28th, November 11th and 25th and the last on December 9th, 2017.
Get the latest local and international news straight to your mobile phone for free: