Loop looking for World Photo of the Day 2019 winner
All of these photos were taken with a phone by Loop journalists.
The world will celebrate World Photo Day 2019 on Monday and one skilled photographer will win some Digicel credit compliments Loop.
We are on the search for the phone photographer who can best showcase his or her island.
What is World Photo Day?
According to awarenessdays.com, on August 19 photography lovers across the globe will be celebrating World Photo Day. World Photo Day is to inspire positive changes across the world, connect people and raise awareness through the use of photography.
What is the Loop ‘Capture Your Island’ Phone Photography Competition?
We want to what makes your island unique! What is that one thing that sets your island apart from all the rest? Using your phone, snap a photo and submit it.
One winner will be selected to win the grand prize of BBD $200 Digicel credit whether post or pre-paid.
Your photo will also be our Loop World Photo Day 2019 photo!
Junior Kadooment 2019 at Kensington Oval
1. Photo MUST be taken with a phone only.
2. Photo must be posted directly to entrant’s PUBLIC personal page tagging @loopnewsbarbados
3. Captions for the photo must include, #CaptureYourIslandBB and #LoopBB
4. Entrants must be following and tag Loop (@loopnewsbarbados), Digicel (@digicelbarbados) and Trend Media (@trendmediagroup) on Instagram
5. Last date for entries is on August 18th, 2019 at 11:59 pm. Winner will be chosen based on creativity, composition and audience appeal.