Police in the Northern Division reportedly made a breakthrough in a number of criminal matters which occurred at Crab Hill, St. Lucy last Sunday, September 30, 2018. The Royal Barbados Police Force has arrested and formally charged the 40-year-old Jackman of Stroud Bay, Crab Hill, St. Lucy for the following offences:
1. Use of a firearm without a valid licence
2. 2 Counts of endangering Life
3. Inciting Shane Babb to engage in conduct that endangered life
4. Inciting Tyrone Moore to engage in conduct that endangered life
In addition to Jackman, Kaeron Sylvian Moore, 32 years of Stroud Bay, Crab Hill, St. Lucy and Shane Hakeem Omar Babb, 32 of Ellis Road, Crab Hill, St. Lucy were jointly charged for the following offences:
1. Two counts of Use of Firearm.
2. Two Counts of Wounding with intent.
3. One Count of Criminal Damage.
And 4. 2 Counts of endangering life.
All of the accused appeared before Magistrate Wanda Blair at the Holetown Magistrates Court today, Friday, October 5, 2018, where they were not required to plead to any of the matters as they are all indictable. All three accused were remanded to prison at HMP Dodds and are scheduled to reappear at the said court on November 2, 2018.
Get the latest local and international news straight to your mobile phone for free: